What Happens To Your Body When You Drink Warm Lemon Water!
Who knew drinking something so simple could affect so much in your body? A daily dose of lemon and water can help everything from rejuvenating skin to digestion to flushing out toxins. Lemons provide a rich source of nutrients and antibacterial properties. It also helps support your immune system and plays as a blood purifier. See how making a glass of warm lemon water a daily routine can aid in workouts as well! This is what drinking a glass of warm water with a generous squeeze of lemon can do for you!
What Drinking Lemon Water Does For You!
- Protects the body against immune deficiencies
- Balances pH levels in the body
- Flushes out toxins
- Aids in digestion
- Prevents growth of pathogenic bacteria that causes infections
- Reduces pain and inflammation in joints and knees
- Nourish brain cells
- Strengthens the liver
- Relieves heart burn
- Prevents wrinkles and acne
- Replenishes body salts after a difficult workout
- Hydrates your body after workouts
- Helps fight respiratory infections, including sore throats and tonsil inflammation
- Can help lower blood pressure
- Helps relieve tooth pain and gingivitis
How To Reap These Benefits From Water and Lemon
Now that you know what it does, this is how you do it! Take half a cup of purified water and heat till warm. Squeeze in half a lemon. Drink first thing in morning on an empty stomach.
Come Workout at Nashville Athletic Club to Maintain a Healthy Lifestyle!
Nashville Athletic Club is a full service health offering a wide range of state of the art equipment, programs, and services to keep you motivated and enables you to reach your fitness goals. Our philosophy is to give our members a clean, professionally managed facility with friendly staff and accomplish all this at an affordable price. Come see us to grab hold of a better life today!